Full List of Non-Profits
51% of all of our profits goes to the non-profit that YOU choose!
That is right – 51% of all of our profits from your purchase goes to the non-profit or charity that you choose. We are the very first website in the world to have done this, no kidding! And what is even cooler than that is that we are 100% Canadian owned and operated. Be proud. Be compassionate and be connected. Buy your contact lenses with us at Contactsforless.ca and help us feed a child, save a forest, protect a habitat or provide aid to a community in need. So many options. Your dollar matters – so make it work.
Thank you to the thousands of contact lens buyers who have switched over! We love you and thank you making the permanent switch to us – and for helping us raise thousands of dollars. Also remember that almost half of our labor budget goes towards working to educate Canadians and people around the world too. We spend a lot of our money on social media and educational posts that promote these groups and their important causes. We do more than just TALK. We also WALK THE WALK.
Thank you again and from all of us here, a big hug to all of our amazing customers! We could not do this without you – literally!
Learn more by visiting OUR MISSION page
This Month’s Highlighted Cause
Reach Canada is a legal referral organization that helps persons with all disabilities and is dedicated to providing education and information on matters pertaining to disabilities. Issues such as access to justice, disability rights, and accommodations are priority matters for Reach.
From the Reach Canada website:
Reach does the following:
- links persons with disabilities to legal professionals to help resolve legal issues
- connects with lawyers who provide clients up to 3 hours as a free, pro bono consultation
- arranges educational workshops and seminars on disability issues; along with hosting educational conferences
- provides Advanced Seminar Series on various topics to both the public and private sectors
- develops working relationships with other community organizations
- develops partnerships in the public and private sectors