*Defective lens: If you suspect that your contact lenses are defective, please click here.
*Custom order lens: Please note that our return policy does not apply to made-to-order special lenses (all XR lenses, Proclear Multifocal Toric, and Optima Toric). As stated on their individual pages, these lenses are final sale only as they are made to fit personally only for you. Once you place your order with us, we send the order to the respective manufacturer to create for your eyes. Once we do so, it can no longer be cancelled, modified, returned, or exchanged. Please make sure that your prescription is accurate when ordering.
*For other lenses, see below:
60-Day Return Policy
Items may be returned within 60 days of purchase provided that the box are unopened, unmarked, undamaged, and in original condition with packaging. Such returns will receive credit in full, excluding any shipping charges. We cannot accept opened boxes and vials, as we are unable to return these to the manufacturer.
Note: Once you open a 90-pack box, you also cannot return the boxes inside to us (even if the boxes inside are unopened). Opening the main box means that the product is no longer in resaleable condition (you’ll notice the boxes inside are printed with “not for resale”) and the manufacturer will not take them back.
If returning any product, please contact us to let us know that you intend to return an item (Click Here). It is very important that you contact us to ensure that we know that you are sending the product back to us prior to the expiration of the 60-day return period.
Please watch the video below of our Founder and CEO, Paul W. Slusher, as he discusses the important things to keep in mind when ordering contact lenses online.
Any product that you purchase from ContactsForLess.ca may be returned if unopened and undamaged. Simply mail the product back to us within 60 days of purchase you will receive a refund as soon as possible.
Please review the Terms and Conditions below for more details:
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing ContactsForLess.ca. These general terms and conditions are applicable to any use of this website.
Did you get a proper contact lens fitting?
The first thing to consider is whether you had a real “contact lens fitting” with a licensed Optometrist. If not – the problem may not be your contact lenses, but in fact it could be that you are wearing the WRONG LENSES OR PRESCRIPTION for your eyes. A “Contact Lens Fitting” is defined as the following. If you did not do ALL of these steps, you did not receive a “contact lens fitting”.
- Go to an Optometrist and request a “contact lens fitting”. Never rely on an Optician to do this process – as it is our official position that Opticians have insufficient training to properly identify vision issues. Opticians cannot perform full eye exams and this process is critical to ensuring that your vision prescription is fully up-to-date.
- The Optometrist should give you at least a short eye exam in order to double check your current prescription. It is very normal to be charged a fee for this part of the process.
- Then the Optometrist should provide you with a set of trial lenses. If the Optometrist charges you money for the trial lenses, this may be in violation of the College of Optometry bylaws for your province. If you suspect that the Optometrist is charging you for trails, you may want to look up the College of Optometry for your province in inquire with them if such an action is in compliance with the bylaws of your province.
- Once you have tried one pair of trail lenses, the Optometrist should request that you return sometime very soon, often between a few days and a week. The Optometrist will ask you to relay your experience as to how they feel and how your vision is with the trial lenses. If these lenses are uncomfortable or if your vision is not sufficient, then the Optometrist should provide you with a different product and/or prescription.
- Eventually, after trail and error, you should be able to finally find a contact lens product that works for you.
- The Optometrist is then required to provide you with all the specifics of that contact lens product and prescription. If they do not, we recommend that you contact your College of Optometry for your province to inquire whether that is in compliance with the bylaws of your province.
Was your last contact lens fitting more than a year ago?
Another reason why your current contacts lenses are not working for you could be related to the fact that every year your vision can change. When you don’t get a new fitting every single year – to make sure your vision is the exact same, a contact lens can begin to appear to be “defective”.
We recommend that all contact lens wearers get a FULL EYE EXAM and a CONTACT LENS FITTING every single year with an Optometrist, not an Optician. It is our official position that Opticians have insufficient training to properly identify vision issues. Opticians cannot perform full eye exams and this process is critical to ensuring that your vision prescription is fully up-to-date.
Valid Prescription Recommended
We recommend strongly that all contact lens buyers have both a valid and recent contact lens prescription (see above regarding contact lens fittings). Please know that we cannot enforce this upon our customers and ultimately it is up to you to ensure that you are acting in accordance with your Eye Care Professional. However no contact lens box that has been opened can ever be returned and we do not warrant or make assurances that any contact lenses you do purchase are the ones that are right for you. At no time do we ever consult, advise or give suggestions on any products or their use. That process requires that you visit your Eye Care Professional every year to ensure you are using the proper product in the proper manner. We are a re-seller only and are not responsible for how you use the product or which products you choose to buy.
Color and Product Description
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear at the Site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. We have attempted to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that the product descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by the Site is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
A $10.00 restocking/handling fee may be applied to all returned products. This is used at our discretion depending on the circumstance.
Orders can only be cancelled if manufacturers have not yet sent out the lens. Cancellation after the manufacturers have sent out the lens will incur a $10.00 restocking fee per manufacturer.
In the unlikely event you receive a defective lens, do not throw the lens away. It may need to be returned to the manufacturer for analysis. Provided the lens manufacturer agrees the lens is defective, a replacement lens will be issued at no cost. Please note that defective lenses may only be exchanged for the exact same lens and prescription. We cannot issue refunds for defective items.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCTS:
Before returning items, please contact us to let us know that you intend to return an item and send us a message with your ORDER NUMBER, NAME and PRODUCT YOU INTEND TO RETURN. Please Click Here in order to send us a message with our CONTACT US form. If emailing, please include your name, order number, the reason for the return in the email. The email address you must send your return information to is Orders@ContactsForLess.ca.
It is very important that you contact us to ensure that we know that you are sending the product back to us prior to the expiration of the 60-day return period.
If calling, please have your product information available. Our friendly team will note your file that you contacted us prior to the expiration of the 60-day return policy to ensure you receive a refund. Please call us directly at 1-855-909-2772.
Our return address is:
The Contactsforless Retail Corporation
PO Box 48175 Queensborough PO
New Westminster, BC V3M 0A7