Enter to win $500 Cash!
Winners picked every January 1, April 1, July 1 and October 1.
No purchase required!
We start with totally new ballots for every drawing so don’t forget to return to this page and re-enter every 3 months! If you retweet the “Tweet About the Giveaway” 1 time every single day (see below). So this means you can keep adding ballots to each contest!
**Contest only available for residents of Canada. Any international mailing addresses provided will be automatically disqualified.**
- No purchase necessary to enter. Enter as often as you wish.
- Every time a new winner is announced, we start fresh with new ballots so remember to enter every 3 months to make sure you have a chance at winning.
- One winner will be picked randomly every three months (January 1, April 1, July 1, October 1) and will be contacted by ContactsForLess.ca by both email and phone.
- The selected potential winner will be asked a basic “skill question” (example: 10 + 1 + 1 = ?) as required by law. If that person can verify by email or by phone the contents of their ballot AND can answer the “skill question” they will then be determined to be the winner. If the contestant cannot answer the skill question and/or does not respond to the email and phone calls from our team within 24 hours, we reserve the right to pick a new winner.
- The winning contestant will receive a corporate cheque for $500 in the name of the winner only. This cheque cannot be made in anyone else’s name and there are no other options for payment. If the winner cannot cash the cheque for whatever reason, we reserve the right to pick a new winner.
- By entering this online contest, all contestants give permission to ContactsForless.ca to use their name, city and provincial information in any announcement regarding this contest. All entrants to this contest will also have their email address added to the ContactsForLess.ca online newsletter and agree to this by entering this contest. Only one prize per contestant – previous winners are disqualified from winning a second time.
Please note that due to legal restrictions in Quebec, this prize cannot be awarded to someone residing in Quebec or awarded to anyone in Quebec.
SKILL QUESTION: 10-10+1-1
2018 July: Penny Routledge, BC
2018 April: George Lucas, Ontario
2018 January: Ruth Hamm, Alberta
2017 October: Catherine Robichaud, Ontario