Biotrue ONEday 30pk Contact Lens Description
Introducing the only daily disposable lenses with HyperGel material for comfortable vision throughout the day. Biotrue ONEday lenses are made from a next generation, bioinspired material called HyperGel.
- Outer surface of the lens is designed to mimic the lipid layer of tear film to prevent dehydration and maintain consistent Optics
- Features the same water content as the cornea, 78%, to support incredible comfort
- Allows oxygen to flow freely through the lens, without the need for silicone, delivering oxygen level the open eye needs to maintain healthy, white eyes
- Maximum moisture on the eye for incredible comfort
- Retain moisture and shape better than the leading daily disposable lens
- High Definition Optics for crisp, clear vision, even in low light
- Exceptional breathability for white, healthy eyes
- UV Block
High definition optics ensure you can always see clearly by reducing halos and glare, especially in bright sunshine or low-light. This is combined with a special UV filter to block out harmful levels of sunlight. However, Biotrue ONEday is not a substitute for a good pair of sunglasses.
Biotrue ONEday has been created to reflect human biology and therefore offers an outstanding lens wearing experience suitable for any contact lens wearer who needs correction for long or short-sightedness, partnered with the freedom of a daily wearing pattern.
Biotrue ONEday 30pk
|material / h20 content||nesofilcon a / 78.00%|
|oxygen transmissibility||42 dk/t (at -3.00d)|
-0.00D to -6.50D (in 0.25D steps)
-6.50D to -9.00D (in 0.50D steps)
Plus Powers +0.25D to +6.00D (in 0.25D steps)
|center thickness||0.100 @ -3.00d|
|features||visibility tint, UV blocking|
|packaging||1 box of 30 lenses|
We have a 1-year return policy for this product if the box is unopened and undamaged. Check out our return policy here.