Q. How do I get free shipping?
A. Simply have $90 or more worth of products in your cart. Once you’ve filled out your address at checkout, select the ‘free standard shipping’ option.
Q. What countries do you ship to?
A. We ship nationwide in Canada. For US customers: Sorry! We love you, but we’re currently not yet licensed to ship contact lenses outside Canada. We’re working on it, so watch this space!
Q. What is your Express Shipping Guarantee?
A. If you pay for Express Shipping with your order, we will do everything we can to get your order to you within seven (7) business days*. If it doesn’t reach you within that time, please let us know and we’ll refund your express shipping charge**.
*A business day is a weekday (Monday through Friday) that is also not a national or provincial statutory holiday. Please note that orders received after business hours start processing on the next business day.
**If your order did not reach the minimum $90 for free standard shipping, we will refund you the $5.00 difference between express ($12.99) and standard shipping ($7.99).
Q. What shipping options are available?
You can select between:
- Canada Post FREE standard shipping (orders $90 and up)
- Canada Post paid standard shipping ($5.99)
- Canada Post Express Shipping ($12.99)
Q. How long will it take to get to me?
A. Add 2 – 5 business days processing time + shipping time below!
Estimated business days to ship from ContactsForLess (in Vancouver) to your location:
Standard Shipping = Canada Post Expedited
$7.99 for orders under $90
FREE for orders $90 and up
Express Shipping = Canada Post Xpress Post
Q. Do you require a signature for the delivery?
A. We can if you request it! Please do request it if you do not have safe options for your mail drop off. You can request any of the following options for your Canada Post delivery in the Customer Note at checkout:
- Signature request: The courier will require that you (or someone at your shipping address) sign when accepting the package.
- Card for pickup: The courier will drop a Delivery Notice Card off at your shipping address, and you then pick it up at the post office
- Deliver to chosen post office: Your package will be delivered straight to the post office that you designate. Please provide your shipping address and the address of the post office you’ve chosen.
- Do not safe drop: A delivery attempt will be made and if no one is available to receive the item, a Delivery Card will be left. It will not be safe dropped.
(Safe dropping means to leave the package in a safe place that is sheltered from weather and cannot be seen by passers-by, such as inside a porch or inside a storm door.)
Note that we will only apply these optional delivery features if requested, as most customers prefer otherwise.
Where’s my package?
A. Once your package is shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number on it. You’ll then be able to check on the status of your package and see the estimated date when it will arrive.
Gasp! My package is missing!
A. Oh, no!
If your package is showing as not yet delivered in the Canada Post tracking status, it could still be on its way. Deliveries can be delayed due to the weather, road conditions, or even statutory holidays.
If your Canada Post tracking status says your package has been delivered but you did not receive it:
- Please wait an extra 24 hours. This is because Canada Post sometimes marks it delivered early.
- Please check your community locker, or possible safe drop areas such as your back porch.
- You can also call Canada Post at 1 (416) 979-3033 to inquire if you’re not sure.
Can’t find your package where Canada Post says they left it?
Email us at email@example.com (or simply reply to any of our firstname.lastname@example.org emails) and let us know your order number and the issue.* We’ll coordinate with Canada Post and do our best to get you your package as soon as we can!
*Please report missing or stolen packages to us within 60 days. Please note that Contactsforless is not responsible for inadequate mail delivery options and is not liable for lost or stolen packages. If a package cannot be delivered due to the customer not having a safe and secure mail box or mail facility, we will not replace the shipment or refund the payment. We will always do everything we can to assist you. Any failures to deliver result in an investigation being filed with Canada Post and can result in at least 20 days before a resolution is determined