– Expand All –
+ Collapse All +
Shipping Questions? See Below…
Q. How do I get free EXPRESS SHIPPING?Click to view answer
Q. What is the 1-Year Order Insurance Guarantee?Click to view answer
Q. What countries do you ship to?Click to view answer
View our Google Rating and see what our customers say about us!
Q. What shipping options are available?Click to view answer
- FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING with any purchase of $250 or more!
- Canada Post standard shipping ($6.99)
- Canada Post Express Shipping ($9.99)
- FedEx Canada-Wide Shipping ($15.99)
Q. How long will it take to get to me?Click to view answer
Estimated business days to ship from ContactsForLess (in Vancouver) to your location:
Standard Shipping = Canada Post Expedited
FREE with code FREESHIP for orders $79 and up
Express Shipping = Canada Post Xpress Post
Alternatively, click here (external link) for the Canada Post Delivery time from one postal code to another.
Enter V3M 0A7 for the “Sending From” postal code blank.
Q. Do you have a minimum purchase required to ship?Click to view answer
Q. Do you require a signature for the delivery?Click to view answer
- Signature request: The courier will require that you (or someone at your shipping address) sign when accepting the package.
- Card for pickup: The courier will drop a Delivery Notice Card off at your shipping address, and you then pick it up at the post office
- Deliver to chosen post office: Your package will be delivered straight to the post office that you designate. Please provide your shipping address and the address of the post office you’ve chosen.
- Do not safe drop: A delivery attempt will be made and if no one is available to receive the item, a Delivery Card will be left. It will not be safe dropped.
(Safe dropping means to leave the package in a safe place that is sheltered from weather and cannot be seen by passers-by, such as inside a porch or inside a storm door.)
Note that we will only apply these optional delivery features if requested, as our customers’ preferences differ.
Q. When should I request additional protection for my package?Click to view answer
Please do note that ContactsForLess is not responsible for inadequate mail delivery options and is not liable for packages lost or stolen after delivery. If a package is stolen after delivery* due to the customer not having a safe and secure mail box or mail facility, ContactsForLess will not replace the shipment or refund the payment.
*A delivery is judged complete once Canada Post has marked the item delivered.
Q. Where’s my package tracking number?Click to view answer
Q. HEY! My package is missing!Click to view answer
POSSIBLE DELAY – PLEASE WAIT 24-48 HOURS BEFORE TAKING ACTION
If your package is showing as not yet delivered On the Canada Post tracking status page, it could still be on its way. Deliveries can be delayed due to the weather, road conditions, or even statutory holidays. If your Canada Post tracking status says your package has been delivered but you did not receive it:
- Please wait an extra 24-48 hours. This is because Canada Post’s system sometimes marks it delivered early.
- Please check your community locker, or possible safe drop areas such as your back porch.
CAN’T FIND THE PACKAGE WHERE CANADA POST OR FED EX SAYS THEY LEFT IT?
- CANADA POST: You can call Canada Post at 1-866-607-6301 within 3 business days of the scheduled delivery to inquire about your missing package.
- FEDEX: You can call FedEx at 1-800-463-3339 within a few days of the scheduled delivery as well and if you have questions about your delivery you can also visit them at their FAQ help page: https://www.fedex.com/en-ca/contact-us/faq/track-packages.html
- You can CONTACT US AT CONTACTSFORLESS.CA and let us know. Because you have ORDER INSURANCE, we will immediately replace your product and ship it to you with the same method you used when you ordered! Contact us in the following ways:
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- call us at 1-855-909-2772
If it has been more than 3 business days, email us at email@example.com and let us know your order number and we will coordinate with Canada Post or FedEx and to search for your package, and also replace that order AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
– Expand All –
+ Collapse All +