Ordering contacts online for the first time? Don’t be scared! It’s simple, we promise. Here’s our step-by-step guide.
(Already have a previous completed order you just want to repeat? Click here.)
Step 1: What product?
Select the product you need from the dropdown menu at the top of our website.
Step 2: How many boxes?
Fill in the number of boxes you want per eye. Set it to 0 if you don’t want a box for that eye.
Step 3: What prescription?
Fill in your prescription.
(Please be extra-careful in filling in your prescription, especially if you are ordering made-to-order lenses like XR lenses, Proclear Multifocal Toric, or Optima Toric. Custom-made lenses cannot be modified, cancelled, returned, or exchanged in any condition. Return policy)
< Contact Lens Box Number Examples (click to expand) >
Found in all prescriptions:
- Pwr: Power or Sphere
- BC: Base Curve
- Diam: Diameter
Found in toric (for astigmatism) prescriptions:
- Cyl: Cylinder
- Axis: Axis
Found in bifocal/ multifocal (for presbyopia) prescriptions:
- Add: Add
- D/N: Dominant or Non-Dominant
Found in Acuvue Define:
- Style: choose the style you’d like (Natural Sparkle, Natural Shimmer, Natural Shine, Accent Style, Vivid Style)
Found in coloured lenses like Air Optix Colors and Freshlook:
- Colour: choose the colour you’d like
Q. Do I need to fill in all the blanks?
A. Yes! If you leave anything blank for a box you are ordering, we will contact you later to get the missing prescription numbers from you. Please note that this will cause a delay in processing your order.
Q. I cannot find the exact numbers from my prescription in the website.
A. There are 4 possible reasons:
1. Are you trying to use a prescription for eyeglasses ? Please note that eyeglass prescriptions will be completely different from contact lens prescriptions, as the glasses sit on your nose while the contact lenses have to safely fit your eye. You need to sit down with your optometrist for a contact lens fitting, where you get a pair of trial contact lenses to see if they suit you first.
2. Are you trying to use a prescription for a different product line of contact lenses? Please note a prescription for one product line may not fit other product lines. This is because the parameters for one product line are not always available on another. (Note also that different product lines are manufactured from different materials, which may possibly irritate your eyes if you don’t check with your doctor first.)
Check out this video from our CEO explaining why it’s important to get a contact lens prescription before you buy contact lenses online.
3. Is your prescription up to date? Some measurements are sometimes phased out by manufacturers.
4. If you have an up-to-date contact lens prescription specifically for that product line and our website doesn’t have it, it’s also possible that it’s a new range of measurements recently added by the manufacturer. In which case, please let us know! We’ll fix it right away and give you a special thank you coupon for the heads up!
Q. Do I need to send you a copy of my prescription when ordering?
A. Nope! Just place your order and you’re set!
Q. I need help placing my order. Can you help me?
A. Absolutely! Just call us at 1-855-909-2772 to place your order over the phone with us. (Or we can walk you through it over the phone if you prefer.)
Q. I have more questions! Can I comment here?
A. Yes, we’ll answer when we see it! But for a quicker reply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you by the next business day! (Please check your Junk mail if you don’t see our reply by then.)