All about Sapphire Toric 6-Pack Contact Lenses from CooperVision
Click here for the Sapphire
Sapphire Toric Contact Lenses from CooperVision offer excellent performance at an affordable price. Offering a comprehensive range of benefits, Sapphire Toric is a monthly lens that sets a new standard in value:
- Excellent performance
- Long-lasting comfort
- Great vision quality at insertion, during the day and end of the day
- Class 1 UV filter
- Naturally and uniformly wettable. No need for surface treatments or coatings.
- Low modulus. Makes the lens soft and flexible.
- Rounded edges. Minimizes lid interaction.
- Aberration Neutralizing. Designed to neutralize spherical aberrations that naturally occur in the eye.
- High level of oxygen transmissibility. Allows increased breathability.
- Class 1 UV protection. Blocks more than 90% of UVA and 99% UVB.
Ultraviolet (UV) radiation can be harmful to eyes, with the potential to cause cataracts and other damage. That’s why Sapphire Toric offers Class 1 UV protection that blocks more than 90% UVA and 99% UVB offering improved protection for your eyes.
The 3rd generation of silicone hydrogel material used in Sapphire Toric is inherently wettable with no surface treatements, and uses naturally wettable building blocks to improve compatibility between silicone and hydrophilic domains. This, combined with the high water content of Sapphire Toric ensures a high performing, comfortable lens.
Switching from hydrogel to silicone hydrogel contact lenses can help improve the comfortable wearing time, allowing you to wear your lenses longer.
|material / h20 content||fanfilcon A silicone hydrogel / 55.00%|
|oxygen transmissibility||90 dk/t (at -3.00d)|
|sphere power||+8.00 to -10.00|
|axis||10 to 180 (10 steps)|
|center thickness||0.10 @ -3.00d|
|features||visibility tint, UV blocking, naturally wettable, low modulus, high oxygen transmissability|
|packaging||1 box of 6 lenses|
| other trade names
(identical product & manufacturer,
We have a 1-year return policy for this product if the box is unopened and undamaged. Check out our return policy here.