Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with Hydraluxe for Astigmatism Contact Lenses Information
Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with Hydraluxe Technology for Astigmatism Brand Contact Lenses from Johnson & Johnson have a tear-infused design with an enhanced network of tear-like molecules that integrates with your own tear film each day. Unlike other lenses that use various coating molecules to complement the lens material in maintaining comfort and hydration, Hydraluxe technology uses a more natural approach to ensure all-day patient comfort and vision. lenses are designed for wear as a daily disposable lens, which means that you dispose of the lenses at the end of the day and use fresh lenses the next day. Be sure to follow your eye doctor’s recommended replacement schedule.
- Specially designed to help reduce symptoms of tired eyes and dryness
- Integrates key tear components; not just water
- Enlarged optics to help cover larger pupils in low lighting conditions
- Blocks >90% UVA and >99% UBV
- An ultra-smooth lens for comfortable eyes
- The convenience and health of a fresh, new lens every day
- Hydraluxe Technology better mimics the electrolyte concentration of natural tears
Give yourself the comfort you deserve with the contact lens that provides performance, every single day. Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with Hydraluxe Technology for Astigmatism is not a product that is blink-released. The lenses will keep working consistently all day to leave your eyes with a healthy, breathable feeling.
Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with Hydraluxe for Astigmatism
|material / h20 content||senofilcon a / 38.00%|
|oxygen transmissibility||129 dk/t (at -3.00d)|
Plano to -6.00D (in 0.25D steps)
-6.50D to -9.00D (in 0.50D steps)
+0.25D to +4.00D (in 0.25D steps)
|center thickness||0.080 @ -3.00d|
|features||visibility tint, UV blocking, vertical orientation mark|
|packaging||1 box of 30 lenses|
We have a 1-year return policy for this product if the box is unopened and undamaged. Check out our return policy here.