1 Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal 270 pack Contact Lenses Information
Introducing 1 Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal 270 pack Contact Lenses. The lenses you love, with a superior vision experience for eyes with presbyopia. This new 1-day multifocal contact lenses offer a superior vision experience in near, intermediate, and far, in dim light and bright, so that you can continue wearing contact lenses while doing what you love. Acuvue is the #1 top selling contact lens in Canada. For this reason you can be sure of its quality and comfort.
We Save you Money and the planet too…
Contactsforless.ca has the cheapest prices in Canada. As a result, you get the best prices on your online contact lenses while together we raise money to save the planet. #1 in Canada, you are buying from the fastest growing online contact lens company in Canada.
…but back to more contact lens information:
This contact lens by Johnson & Johnson is the only multifocal contact lenses specifically built on the 1 Day Acuvue Moist platform. 1 Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal 90pk contact lenses are a convenient daily disposable lens used for presbyopia correction.
- This new choice of 1 day throw-outs for presbyopic patients is an excellent alternative to bifocal or progressive eyeglasses
- Allows presbyopia sufferers to see clearly in dim and bright light and at all distances
- 1-Day Acuvue Moist brand multifocal is the only multifocal contact lens that closely matches the optical design to the pupil size for a better visual experience and offers 61 distance powers and 3 add powers
- 183 unique designs for built-in precision
- Blocks approximately 82% of UVA rays and 97% of UVB rays
1-Day Acuvue Moist multifocal 270pk contact lenses is built on the 1-Day Acuvue Moist platform and utilizes Lacreon Technology, a process that permanently embeds the wetting agent PVP in the lens material.
Why buy the 270 Value Pack? Well, if you like low prices on your online contact lens purchases, then we recommend this product highly!
1 Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal 270pk
|material / h20 content||etafilcon a / 58.00%|
|oxygen transmissibility||25.5 dk/t (at -3.00d)|
+6.00D to –9.00D (in 0.25D steps)ADDS:
• LOW: +0.75D to +1.25D
• MID: +1.50D to +1.75D
• HIGH: +2.00D to +2.50D
|center thickness||0.084 @ -3.00d|
|features||visibility tint, UV blocking|
|packaging||3 box of 90 lenses (270)|
We have a 1-year return policy for this product if the box is unopened and undamaged. Check out our return policy here.
See our Google Customer Review – the highest of all contact lens websites in Canada.